Fertility, Primemester, Pregnancy, & Postpartum Foundations #2
Prime Vitamin D with K1 and K2 functions as a hormone rather than merely a micronutrient. Prime Vitamin D with K1 and K2 is a concentrated, highly bioavailable liquid form of vitamin D3 blended with the synergistic nutrients, K1 and K2. Each 1 mL provides 50 mcg (2000 IUs) of Vitamin D3 with 250 mcg of Vitamin K1 and 25 mcg of Vitamin K2
Vitamin A-free Many Vitamin D supplements are formulated with preformed Vitamin A. Prime Vitamin D with K1 and K2 is formulated WITHOUT preformed Vitamin A because preformed Vitamin A supplementation should be limited during the primemester and pregnancy. This way, you can go as high as you need on your Vitamin D dosage without being concerned about getting too much preformed Vitamin A.
Clinical applications for fertility, pregnancy, & beyond † .
- Vitamin D functions as hormone
- Lower Vitamin D levels have been linked to infertility
- Higher Vitamin D levels have been shown to protect against adverse pregnancy outcomes, including preterm birth
- Higher Vitamin D levels during pregnancy have been linked to better health in children, including a lower likelihood of multiple sclerosis and other autoimmune conditions
- Adequate Vitamin D levels are essential for immune function, bone health, and arterial health
- Vitamins K1 and K2 support the deposition of calcium into the bone instead of soft tissue, such as the arterial walls and kidneys
- Protective against Vitamin K deficiency, which poses serious risks to Pregnant Mamas & their newborns
- Protective against severe anemia, structural defects, and adverse fertility and pregnancy outcomes in women who have undergone bariatric surgery; in women using anticonvulsant, anticoagulant, and certain antibiotic medications; as well as in women with cystic fibrosis, celiac’s disease, Chron’s disease, and other disorders resulting in malabsorption of Vitamin K and other nutrients